10 BEST K-POP IDEAL SKIN CARE HACKS FOR FLAWLESS SKIN
Have you grown up watching K-pop idols and realising how you grew up from a teenager to a young adult and have got several skin issues but these people are in the Showbiz industry since long and still look the same, youthful and flawless? Well, it’s not the makeup, expensive plastic surgeries or camera editing in their case but the actual Korean natural skincare routine they follow for years. While you will be amazed to know that Korean beauty secrets and the reason for their glass-like skin are the most googled things till date Done by millions of youth all over the globe. But it’s shocking to know good skin is not in their DNA, but they actually put a lot of effort to reach their goals of great glowing skin. While people wait for their first grey hair or the fine line of the wrinkle to flash on the face, then they start beauty regimes to tackle the situation which is actually already too late. Korean people start off early and that’s how they reap the benefits of good skin when they are young or when they reach their thirties.
We search thousands of articles and check out the videos of hundreds of K-pop idols laying out their skincare routines in interviews. We have compiled a list of 10 best K-Pop Ideals Skin Care Hacks that will help you achieve gorgeous skin within a few weeks. From special techniques to great natural makeup usage and even DIY treatments, here are some of the K Beauty Secrets for you that you’ll be always thankful to us:
- Give your face a facial steam massage: You might think that Koreans do a lot to maintain the lustre and glow of their face which make them look young and faultless. But the least they do is take a facial steam massage while they take shower as it helps in opening up your pores and helps to loosen any buildup of dirt for a deeper cleansing which lightens your skin tone and takes away the accumulated dust and pollution scraps in it.
- Refrain from touching your face frequently: The biggest secret of K-pop beauties is that they believe in not touching their face too often, just because it is a power station of germs which can cause pimples, acne, rashes and other irritation causing problems to your skin if you touch it too often. They suggest washing your hands regularly and using it very less to touch the face and only using good quality makeup brushes or beauty blenders to fix the makeup on to your face.
- Cleanse your face thoroughly: The one-step Koreans never miss out on is the Cleansing part. They also use a mildly acidic cleaner in gel-based form because that is known to be very much beneficial for the sensitive to dry skin type and can help to revive its glow and moisture. If you want the best results, try the K-pop favourite Accoje Reviving Dust Cleansing Gel to Foam which is a one-step cleansing foam that removes make-up residue and dust through gentle caressing motions.
- Apply a Toner: You know toner is one of the most underrated beauty products that hold an infinite number of benefits for the skin and is a major contributor in helping you get the Korean glass-like skin. It helps in keeping out impurities like dirt and grime, reducing acne and blackheads and evening the skin tone. Give a shot to the Accoje Hydrating Aqua Toner that drenches the skin with moisture and keeps it hydrated by locking the nourishment within. Damp a cotton pad with toner and gently dab it on your cheeks, forehead and nose or you can go organic by using your hands to spread it on your face.
- Pluck out those dirty blackheads: Your nose tells a lot about your beauty and skincare regime and blackheads look equally gross like an unwashed face for days. To accomplish the perfect goal of flawless skin, K-pop never misses out on taking good care of each part of their face and keeping those blackheads at bay. For removing blackheads permanently, Accoje has a special Face cleanser called “Vital in Jeju Purifying & Peeling Cleansing Foam” which is a total solution for blackheads which can keep their pores dirt-free. At least once a week, they do this and you should also try to make sure to reduce the appearance of pores and blackheads.
- Moisturize twice a day: Moisturising your skin and locking away it’s hydration is the need of the hour which has to be repeated twice a day to maintain your even skin tone and flawless glow. Moisturisers work on the nourishment of the skin with a protective layer to act as a barrier against pollutants. Try out the K-pop favourite, Accoje Reviving Gel Cream which is a multi-functional gel-cream that restores the optimum balance between oil & moisture on dull skin and helps in revitalizing skin by keeping its natural glow and shine. Find this amazing product at Wonderskin.in and get exclusive discounts and authentic Korean manufactured products trusted by millions.
- Never forget to hydrate your lips: To maintain the natural plumpiness of your lips, Koreans never ignore their lips and follow a rigorous lip care routine. In fact, they use special lip tints and lip balms to maintain its softness and natural pink colour. They use nutrient-rich lip oil treatments which contain the benefits of shea butter, strawberries and other natural products onto their lips. A good Lip moisturizer can help add decibels back by retaining moisture and keeping lips from snapping. It can also prevent volume loss over time by keeping lips hydrated.
- Use An Eye Cream: Women are in awe of the acne-free and flawless skin of Korean women. Their beaming, smooth, and even-toned complexions are picture perfect and the reason behind is they take extra care of their under-eye skin which requires a lot of care as they are comparatively thin and super delicate. You need a good quality eye cream to keep the area hydrated and protected throughout the day and avoid the sagginess and undereye bags and dark circles which completely spoil your look. To reduce the lines at reverse aging, try out Accoje Wrinkle Corrector which is totally beneficial in making your eye area look youthful and hydrated which you can apply every night before going to bed.
- Apply serum infused sheet masks: This is an undeniable favourite of K-beauty stars. It detoxes and exfoliates your skin and it will drench your skin in deep hydration by firming, plumping and rejuvenating your appearance and giving you a flawless finish which makes you no less than a celebrity but also reflexes your facial muscles by giving you a refreshing look. Try out the exclusive range of Aroma Yong’s Aromatherapy Face Masks that will not only make your skin gleaming but also will provide aromatherapy benefits at the price of one.
- Rest, Relax and detoxify your body and mind: Besides following a good skin care beauty regime, Korean people believe in worshipping their body, their soul and their mind by taking adequate measures and doing all their bits to detoxify their mind and body and reinvigorating their cells to get a healthy skin. As it is said, a healthy mind leads to healthy skin. They sleep on time and make their body relax quite often and also follow a strict balanced diet by cutting down their consumption of junk food and inducing your vitamins and carbohydrates in their diet. They also drink a lot of water regularly as it progresses your overall health (both physical and mental) and also benefits your skin.